Raising money for the


Tuesday 13 March 2012

I MADE IT AND A BIG THANK YOU!

So as Louise explained what happened in the previous post. I made it to Base Camp and safetly back down again. The unfortunate occurances that happened with Louise having to return home was a nightmare. But she will come back strong and climb that mountain! 
It was one of the most beautiful places I have been in my life! Lucky with the weather in the daytime, the physical strain of trekking was made better by the mountains, yaks and great team supporting each other. Although we could have all pushed one trekker off the mountain (naming no names)!
And bloody hell sometimes it was hard work, but every step worth it.
I haven't had the chance to get my photos onto the computer yet, as I'm still carelessly travelling around Nepal.
 
 I would like to say a big THANKYOU to those who have donated and supported. Although the target hasn't quite been broken, it's such a fantastic achievement to think how many people we will be helping. 
I have only being emailing Louise, but my parents have been updating me with her recovery. I miss her alot and wish her speedy recovery!! She knows that already but I thought I would make it public. :)

Donations are still accepted!