Raising money for the


Wednesday 14 December 2011

£192.50!!! THANKYOU!




Last night myself (Lucy) and my mum held a Jamie Oliver Party as fundraising for the British Heart Foundation, with a fantastic consultant Ana Dobbins and 20 lovely ladies excited about kitchenware the night was brilliant!!
Altogether the money collected was £192.50!!! Absolutely amazing!!!
Around £130 was raised from a mini raffle, lucky squares game and the percentage the hosts would have got in products from the overall takings.
The the rest of the money was from generous sponsors from some very kind ladies!

I want to say a big thank you to my mum for her massive efforts towards the night, to my dad and brother for accepting the massive amounts of women coming and going and getting abit too excited about Jamie Oliver's baking trays!


This brings our donations so far to £964.72, nearly halfway!


Also I would like to thank Annie for her recent donation and Paul and Deborah Newby for donating, giving me advice and lending me an gortex anorak to protect me from those harsh elements.